Monday, September 8, 2014

Rebecca: Settled into summer?

Since Fall officially starts in less than 2 weeks, I am left wondering what happen to summer.  In June, the kids finished up school, and I dreamed of all I would accomplish during the lazy days of summer. Without the chaotic schedule of school and activities, I planned to dedicate some time and energy to Zenerdgy.
As the family prepared for Back to School, I stood in disbelief about how little I accomplished for our young company.  I am not sure if I should feel guilty or not.  We had a great summer.  We had several great camping trips, hosted several visitors, and we enjoyed the sights in the beautiful NW.  It was a summer full of family and close friends.  Honestly, I do not feel guilty; but I wonder about how to give Zenerdgy the time and energy it needs.
Should I try to blog?  What should I be doing for social media?  Marketing research?  Sales? How many downloads?  When I start thinking about all the TO DOs, I become overwhelmed and want to return to the blissful days of summer.
As the saying goes, "one step at a time."  Today, I will post a blog.  Today,  I will dust off the TO DO list and update it.  Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment