Friday, February 14, 2014

The Heartbeat of Me


  I don't normally like to call out the fact that I have a wonderful, loving, and supportive wife.  If you have read her blog entries, it would probably come to the same conclusion.  I prefer to concentrate on the company and keep the other personal items out of the blog.  Our family life is safely in her domain and I welcome her to it.   I entrusted her with my heart a long time ago and the decision was the best of my life.
   So on this Hallmark day of declaring your love for your significant other, I want to say:
Thank you, Rebecca.  Without you, I would not have accomplished so much or aspired for so much more.  
  I Love You, Rebecca.


Geek Side Note:  Did you see the 3D heart, honey?  I made that for you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment