Sunday, October 13, 2013

Core Data



Well the History is now using a 'FetchedResultsViewController', which is just a standard class that can auto populate your tables from the database. They are a pain to set up initially, but once they are wired up to the table, it makes your life a little easier.  I am also seeing my saved games and am able to continue the games from the history selections.   Glad that is out of the way.

Monday will be all about the iPad version and I am hoping it will be quick to wire up.   Once that version is done, I can start demoing it to the family and anyone else foolish enough to ask what I am working on.  I like it when their eyes roll back into their heads.  sigh.

The weekend is done.  I am going to catch some sleep and prepare for another busy week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment