Thursday, October 3, 2013

Icons

  I found a useful icon generating program today.  In order to release an App, you need at least 4 good icons at different resolutions.  If you have a app that you want to work with all iPad and iPhone devices, you need about 10 icons.  This program allows you to take one good image and create all the appropriate sizes.  Useful and certainly worth the $1 price in terms of time.

Silly Side Note 

 I also got 3 dental fillings replaced today, so that took a bit out of the day.

I hope to finish the schedule for the month tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I need a working prototype by the end of this week ~ Wednesday.  Working on both devices would be a plus.  This would allow me to adjust to any feedback from my family and friends who review it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment