Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Warrior


Ok, I took a day off from the project.  Other than discussing the design of the 'Tab' navigation idea, nothing really got done yesterday, including the blog post.  As you can see from the picture, it was not much explanation.  Rebecca pretty much said, "That looks nice".

I wanted to implement this new navigation today, but have spent the time with the family or playing guitar instead.  I might tinker with the product tonight, but I am more inclined to tackle it tomorrow.  I figure that if I can get the App showing 4 different scoring styles along with Info/Help by Friday, it will be ready for submission to Apple.

Family Side Note

We played a little Magic the Gathering with the family today.  Rebecca suggested that we use the new App for scoring.  It worked like a charm.  I also noticed some good enhancements we could add, like larger fonts, coloring, and some more ability to re-use a game setup.  Good items for later enhancements.



No comments:

Post a Comment